Mandala will support the Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-08-24 15:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FLOW will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-08-24 14:00 (UTC).
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-08-24 15:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of FLOW will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FLOW in their Mandala accounts.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FLOW once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Flow Mainnet 19 v0.27.4
- Flow Mainnet Spork on 2022-08-24
- Information About Upcoming Mainnet & Testnet Sporks
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.