Mandala will support the Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,232,222, or approximately at 2022-10-21 03:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-10-21 02:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at the Horizen block height of 1,232,222. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEN once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Mandala Exchange Team
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.