Mandala will support the Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Qtum block height of 2,080,512, or approximately at 2022-07-31 20:40 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for QTUM will be suspended approximately from 2022-07-31 19:40 (UTC).
- The trading of QTUM will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Qtum (QTUM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Qtum block height of 2,080,512. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Mandala will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding QTUM in their Mandala accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for QTUM once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- 10 Days Until the Qtum Hard Fork
- Qtum Core v22.0 – Hard Fork – Taproot – Schnorr Signatures – Evmone – Improvements and Bug Fixes
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Mandala Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thank you for choosing Mandala Exchange for your crypto trades.
Find us on:
Mandala Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.