Convert Dust to BNB
What is dust?
In the cryptocurrency world, dust refers to any small amount of coins or tokens. The amount is generally so small that it is often forgotten or ignored. These amounts are often smaller than the transaction fees required to transfer them.
Within a cryptocurrency exchange, however, the term dust refers to small fractions of cryptocurrencies that are left from trades. Most exchanges have a minimum trade requirement, meaning that these small amounts are unable to be transacted.
You will be able to sweep your dust directly to BNB right in your account. Check out the explainer video below!
How to convert your dust
- To convert your dust into BNB, navigate to your exchange wallet and click on balances.
- On your balances page – click on the button labeled ‘Convert to BNB’.
Here you can see your coins which are eligible to be converted to BNB.
- You can convert multiple coins at the same time.
- When you have selected the coins that you wish to convert, the estimated BNB value will be shown.
Please note that this is an estimation only as the conversion to BNB is made according to the current market price at the time of conversion which is at the time the ‘Convert to BNB’ button is clicked.
- Once you have clicked ‘Convert to BNB’ you will receive a green “Success” prompt on the top right of the screen.
- You can view your conversion history by clicking on the ‘Conversion History’ button.
- Shortly after this is done, you will see the BNB in your account balance.
In order to qualify the dust must have a value less than 0.0003BTC.
This operation can be completed every 6 hours, max of 10 assets per conversion.
Please note it is not possible to convert delisted coins.
Download our App:
Find us on